Monday, September 4, 2017 to Saturday, December 16, 2017
Ministry Conference Center (MCC)
Living Stream Ministry Campus, 2431 W. La Palma Ave., Anaheim, CA 92801,
Brothers or sisters in the church life, between the age of 35
and 65, in sound physical and mental health, and with eldersí recommendation. For saints
who are younger than 35 or older than 65, please fellowship with the local elders for
their approval and recommendation.
Saints may attend the training on a short-term basis. The minimum period
required for short-term is one week. Short-term applicant should plan to arrive at the
training on Lordís Day or Monday.
All clothing requirements are MANDATORY for all trainees for the entire duration of
the training. Both brothers and sisters are expected to dress according to the requirements
specified below upon arrival at the Training for registration and interview on September 4,
2017. Please note that NO uniform will be available for purchase at the training center.
- Training Attire
- Shirts: Solid white dress shirts with long sleeve and a collar. Shirts should be tucked in at all times.
- Ties: Ties will be supplied and available for purchase upon arrival at the Training.
- Dark solid navy blue suit coat or blazer.
- Dark solid navy blue pants. No jeans and shorts are allowed at all time.
- Undershirts: White only.
- Dress shoes/socks/belt: Black or dark blue and of a conservative style.
- Facial hair: A brother should keep his face clean and shaven. Nose hair should be trimmed. Beards, mustaches, long sideburns, and shaved heads are not permitted. Hair dyeing, highlighting, or streaking is not permitted.
- Cologne with strong fragrance is not permitted.
- Gospel Attire
- Pants-beige, brown, blue, or black and without any patterns.
- Shirt-full button-down with a collar. Must be tucked in.
- Lordís Day Attire
- Training attire is not required.
- Dress slacks.
- Dress shirt-white or solid conservative light color, full button-down, with long sleeves and a moderate collar. Must be tucked in.
- Dress shoes.
- Tie-conservative color and pattern.
- Training Attire
- Shirts: Solid white blouse with a collar, no form fitting. Blouse should be tucked in at all times.
- Dark solid navy blue skirt, suit coat or blazer.
- Dress shoes: Heels no higher than 1Ĺ inches, closed toe, heels and sides, solid black or solid dark blue shoes. No boots are allowed.
- Skirt: No pencil (narrow) skirts. The length of the skirt should extend 6 inches below the knees, or mid-calf, when standing. Skirts may only have one back slit beginning below the knees.
- Nylons: Black or natural color.
- Sleeveless blouse, jumper and one-piece dress are not allowed.
- Slacks (pants) and jeans are not permitted at all time.
- Scarf: Solid black, dark blue or white, with no design or monogram.
- No ornamentation (except wedding rings).
- No nail polish for either fingernails or toenails.
- No hair dyeing, highlighting, or streaking.
- Perfumes or lotions with strong fragrance are not permitted.
- Gospel Attire
- Blouse or shirt-full button-down with a collar. No polo shirts or t-shirts are permitted.
- Shoes-dark or neutral color and must be kept clean. They must have closed toes, sides, and heels. Canvas or similar shoes are permitted.
- Lordís Day Attire
- Training attire is not required.
- Dress or skirt-required.
- Blouse-modest and not form-fitting.
- Shoes-dark or neutral color with closed toes, sides, and heels.
- Please bring other necessary clothing according to your needs, such as warm winter clothing
for cold weather, exercise clothes and shoes, work clothes and shoes, etc. Sisters may wear black
tights underneath for warmth. No leggings are permitted. All clothing needs to be proper, according
to the standard of a saint.
- To wear a different jacket in place of the training specified, i.e. dark solid navy blue suit
coat is not permitted. Sweaters should be worn underneath the suit coat. Overcoats and sweaters
should be in dark solid navy blue or black with no design or monogram. Overcoat should not be worn
inside the classroom.
- The training will provide all linens, such as pillow, bed sheets, blankets, etc. Please bring
your personal items, such as towels, shampoo, etc.
Training-arranged housing will be provided to single brothers or sisters if
requested. Married couples without children will be lodged together in
training-arranged housing if both are trainees. Those with children may also
apply if they are able to take care of their own housing needs and living
costs. Southern California trainees may stay at home and commute.
Trainees are encouraged to provide their own vehicle.
Mandatory medical requirements for trainees registered for one month or longer:
1. Major medical or valid travel insurance, e.g., copy of insurance card or insurance
certificate, which provides coverage while trainees are in Anaheim, must be in place
before they arrive for the first day of the training.
2. Health Questionnaire must be completed and submitted along with the application
(download the form at www.fttamidage.org).
3. All incoming trainees must submit evidence of tuberculosis (TB) screening.
Although tuberculosis screening need not be completed before the application
is submitted, it must be completed before arrival in Anaheim. Trainees are
not allowed to participate in the training, including meals or housing,
prior to completion of tuberculosis screening.
In most cases, TB screening is done by a skin test (PPD) performed within
the last 6 months before the start of the Training. However, in the event
that your TB skin test returns positive, a radiologist’s report in English
of a chest X-ray done after the PPD must be submitted. The skin test
requires two visits to a health care provider, 48-72 hours apart, and
obtaining a chest x-ray report normally requires at least a week. The
applicant should allow for unforeseen delays.
If the PPD test was positive in the past, the PPD should not be repeated. In
this case, a chest x-ray done within the last 12 months before the start of
the training is sufficient.
If the TB screening requirement is fulfilled by chest x-ray, the report must
be in English and signed by a radiologist. Note that a statement from a
personal physician that the chest x-ray was normal is not sufficient. In
addition, you must send the chest x-ray in electronic format, to
email@example.com, or bring the chest X-ray, preferably in electronic format,
to your medical interview on the first day of the Training.
An alternate method of screening is by blood test. One advantage of the
blood test is that it might turn out normal even if the PPD was positive in
the past, which would spare the need for a chest x-ray. However, the blood
test is more expensive and is not as widely used as the PPD.
There are two situations in which no skin test, x-ray or blood test is
required. One is if the individual has previously had TB, has completed
treatment, and is currently without symptoms of cough, fatigue, night sweats
or weight loss. The other is if the individual has completed a course of
antibiotic prophylaxis for TB (this is usually 6-9 months in duration). In
either case, documentation of treatment must be submitted in English.
Applicants are strongly recommended to have immunization against tetanus, hepatitis
A and B, influenza. For those who are over 50 years-old, the Zoster
(shingles) vaccine is also recommended. The pneumococcal vaccine is
recommended for applicants over 65 in good health condition.
It is also recommended that applicants over fifty years of age to consult a
physician to undergo examination and other evaluation as deemed necessary to
assure readiness to undertake an intensive year-long training program.
- Full-time trainee: US $2775 per term of 15 weeks, or $185/week,
including lodging and meals.
- Short-term trainee: US $185/week (includes lodging and meals).
US $1500 per term of 15 weeks or $100/week (no lodging but lunch included.)
- Personal expenses:
Not included in the above.
- Make check payable to LSM, and mail it to:
Living Stream Ministry
Middle-age Full-time Training
2431 W. La Palma Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92801
- Payment schedule:
Option 1: Full payment on 9/4/2017.
Option 2: Every 4 weeks on 9/4/2017, 10/2/2017, 10/30/2017 and 11/27/2017,
with $740 for the first three payments, and $555 for the last payment.
(Commuter: $400 for the first three payments, and $300 for the last
Tuesday to Friday – 9:00 AM to 2:45 PM
Wednesday – 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Saturday – 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (Study Session)
- Gospel service:
Friday & Saturday evenings – Attend church
small group meetings or study
Lord’s Day – Attend Lord’s table & prophesying meeting, Gospel visitation and follow-up
It is strongly recommended that all trainees attend the Winter Training from
December 25-30, 2017. Registration for the semi-annual training should be done
through the trainee’s sending locality.
Middle-age Full-time Training Office: 714-236-6027
Office Fax: 714-236-6029
Mailing Address: P. O. Box 2121, Anaheim, CA 92814, U.S.A.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
FM radio and headset are required for all non-English speaking trainees.